Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Party is here

Ok so I have not been so good at the blogging end of this- but I have to tell you that I am having a great time with my new friend and partner in the Bead Soup Blog Party that is now in High gear!!! I hope you are getting a chance to check some other sights out- I am having some technical problems and hope to get my pics up tomorrow- but I absolutely LOVE what I have created with my new stash of beads. Not only have I made a new bracelet but my partner Christa Murphy, has inspired me to try bead embroidery. I have that glued down and need to get going on that. I have gotten side tracked because Chris and I are doing a venture together. I will tell you more about it later but a hint is- we are working on a project to send 200 necklaces to Peru. This bead soup exchange and my new friendship is by far the most fun I have had with something in a long time. I am so glad I joined. I hope to see you at the party tomorrow. Until then...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment